Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
New here. I'm wiring my whole home with Cat 6a and upgraded to FiOS 940/880, with TV and phone.
I just bought a Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4 to use as my main router for the house and I'll have at some point a 802.11ax AP for wireless. By writing my house, I'll take 10 devices out of the wireless signal chain.
Until I can save up the coin to buy a nice AP, I still have my G1100. For whatever reason, when I try to get to use it in bridge mode, it won't pull an IP from the main router.
I disable DHCP on the G1100, set the IP to 192.168.1.2, subnet 255.255.255.0, and plug ethernet from LAN on Edgerouter to WAN on the G1100.