Switch Account

G1100 reboots/drops iNET multiple times a day...FRUSTRATED as i have a new ONT and 4-5-6th router

G1100 reboots/drops iNET multiple times a day...FRUSTRATED as i have a new ONT and 4-5-6th router

Highlighted
Contributor Mordenkainen73
Contributor

Greetings...I have now been thru 4+ routers and a new ONT..MY SUPER HIGH powered and FAST G1100 router consistantly goes down multiple times a day...no set time..reboots and is fine until  next time...but i dont experience any TV or Phone issues.  I have had a tech over and replaced ONT and Router..good for one day..but then it happened again 10x last night.  I work from home and is CHANGING from FiOS the only option..I have been a custi for over 10yrs..please help.  Would using the G1100 as a bridge help as i am told it might be due to the fact that the G1100 has a tiny NAT table?? current setup up: G1100 via coax, 3-4 wireless PC's, Xbox via moca bridge coax to ethernet in basement

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.