Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm searching for a G1100 router on Ebay so that I don't have pay Verizon $199 for a new one. [FYI: I prefer to connect through coax so the router has to be a G1100] However, whenever I find a reasonably priced router it seems to be either a Frontier model or one loaded with Frontier firmware. Are these Frontier routers compatible with Verizon Fios?
No they are not. People will try and tell you that they were originally Verizon Fios routers so when Frontier took the customers over in certain regions they flashed a new firmware to operate on their services. Look only for a Quantum Gateway G1100 branded only to Fios.
also be careful since some sellers are selling stolen Verizon Fios routers so even if they are branded to Verizon the attempt will trigger a lost or stolen router alert and you will not be able to use it, and lose your money.