Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

G3100 Limits on Static Leases?

vicho
Contributor
Contributor

G3100 Limits on Static Leases?

Message 1 of 3
(1,071 Views)

Hello all,

I've been using the G1100 for quite some time now. I have used dozens of Static Leases in my home network with no issues. Upgraded to the G3100 today, and noticed I cannot create more than 10 Static Leases in DHCP. Before I call support, or return the device, I'm curious if anyone else has seen this issue, or if there is a know workaround, or I should return the G3100.

G3100 - Firmware G.1.3.6.27. HW Version 1102.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
bszen27
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: G3100 Limits on Static Leases?

Message 2 of 3
(854 Views)

I am having the same issue and am ironically on a call with support about it right now. They are befuddled, as expected. Hopefully they treat this as a bug and get it fixed, as opposed to ignoring it. 

gs0b
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: G3100 Limits on Static Leases?

Message 3 of 3
(810 Views)

There's been a long discussion of this issue over on dslreports.  Apparently the router is limited to 10 reservations.  You are not alone.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32592283-G3100-Limits-on-Static-Leases

No workraounds have been reported.  Support has not been helpful to the poster on dslreports.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.