Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a G3100 connected to the ONT via ethernet and coax. I am trying to get a G3200 extender working via MoCA. Is this possible? On the G3200 I get a solid yellow light on the front. The Coax light on the back is solid green. The coax line I am using works for Fios STB. Any thoughts? Thanks.
You should be able to use the included splitter so you can locate the E3200 extender anywhere you have a coax outlet even if you have a TV at the location. It should be plug and play but if you have any problems just reset by using a paperclip on the button in red on the back of the extender and wait until the light stops blinking and you get a solid white.