GREAT SERVICE BY VERIZON
ntg26
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know a lot of people post messages about negative experiences they may have had with Verizon but I just wanted to say how satisfied I was with the quick service we received from verizon after a big storm knocked out our cable, internet and phone.  The technician that came to fix our service called before he arrived, was friendly, helpful and made sure everything worked the way it should before he left our home.  The service we used before Verizon had technicians who looked like they were doing you a big favor by showing up and were anxious to get in and out as quickly as possible.  The telephone customer service representative for Verizon was also very helpful trying to troubleshoot our problem before it was determined that a technician needed to be dispatched.  Keep up the great work! I hope I won't need to call with any problems for a very long time!

Re: GREAT SERVICE BY VERIZON
ClayCNE

Great Service? I think you better reconsider your blog title, or maybe that's why no one is posting here.

I choose to cancel my service. Verizon spilt my billing, increased what I owed and has refused to provide me actual proof of a balance due. I have informed Verizon every month since I have stopped my service but there has been no response or correction. Great customer service. NOT

And of course, my account has been sent to 2 separate credit collections agencies which will not talk to each other. I dispute every call and they notify Verizon but no one at Verizon does anything to address the issue.

But, now it gets better. Verizon has decided to place the collection on my son's credit report. Of course he disputed it and what did Verizon do? Confirmed that this bill is my son's...

What a JOKE... "Great Service"

I did not realize that Verizon had a sense of humor...

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

ClayCNE

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
meexa

Sometimes I have been happy with my service with Verizon sometimes i have not been... today I was happy though.... I think I have been a Verizon customer for 13 years now.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, we have your private support case. Please feel free to make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Scoop8
Contributor - Level 1

@ntg26 wrote:

I know a lot of people post messages about negative experiences they may have had with Verizon but I just wanted to say how satisfied I was with the quick service we received from verizon after a big storm knocked out our cable, internet and phone.  The technician that came to fix our service called before he arrived, was friendly, helpful and made sure everything worked the way it should before he left our home.  The service we used before Verizon had technicians who looked like they were doing you a big favor by showing up and were anxious to get in and out as quickly as possible.  The telephone customer service representative for Verizon was also very helpful trying to troubleshoot our problem before it was determined that a technician needed to be dispatched.  Keep up the great work! I hope I won't need to call with any problems for a very long time!

That's usually the nature of the 'net where complaints and negativity are prevelant.   Most ppl don't post the positive but I'll add to your reply and do the same 🙂

I've been a Verizon customer for years and have had the same results.  The problems have been few and when I've called Verizon I've received prompt curteous service, 

The last service call I experienced was a "freebie".  The tech isolated a problem inside my house that was traced to a device that was keeping my landline off-hook/in use.  After he isolated the issue he said "it's on the house". 🙂

I'm a 'net customer without FIOS TV at present and the 'net service has been virtually flawless at my house for years.  I have the 35/35 FIOS 'net package.

I've had friends visit who are in a section of my area (Dallas/FT Worth) that aren't serviced by FIOS and have to live with inferior 'net delivery.  When they see my PC's 'net response, their eyes tell the story 🙂

Thanks for posting.  It's a refreshing change to see a positive post on a 'net forum 🙂

0 Likes
db909
Contributor - Level 3

I have been pretty happy with FIOS so far also.

The biggest issue I have is not a FIOS issue, but the fact that the cabling in my house is 15 years old and was done on the cheap by the builder.  Many people want to blame the ISP for that kind of thing.

As a previous poster noted, most people go to fourms when they have a problem and want to complain.  FIOS has millions of customers, relatively speaking this foum is dead.  FIOS should be proud of that.

0 Likes
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2

@Scoop8 wrote:

That's usually the nature of the 'net where complaints and negativity are prevelant.   Most ppl don't post the positive but I'll add to your reply and do the same 🙂

This is a support forums so it is literally meant for people to post problems and complaints.

0 Likes
db909
Contributor - Level 3

@anonFios wrote:

This is a support forums so it is literally meant for people to post problems and complaints.

Those seeking support do not necessarily have a complaint or even a problem.  People ask questions in support forums all the time regarding "how to".

0 Likes
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2

@db909 wrote:

@anonFios wrote:

Those seeking support do not necessarily have a complaint or even a problem.  People ask questions in support forums all the time regarding "how to".

And if they are asking "how to" it's because they have a problem they need to know how to solve.

But that's really beside the point anyway.

0 Likes