Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
i pay 190$ a month and live in a small apartment. why can’t this **bleep**ty router(which is brand new and i’m paying EXTRA for) stretch 15 ft to the next room for a wifi connection? fix this or i’m going back to xfinity forever and don’t tell me to buy another crappy verizon device that i have to pay monthly for
Verizon routers are known for crappy wifi. They use internal antennas which are not as good as external antennas. No service be it fios or infinity or Comcast or Charter GURANTEE wifi. Only advertised speeds on a direct connection.
you could simply have purchased your own better router from Netgear or linksys or TP Link Archer and pay verizon nothing for rental. However if your using fios for tv and phone you will have to look up how to use just your own purchased router at a forum as http://www.dslreports.com/fios
15 feet wow. But with walls and other electrical devices there maybe interference. You could try changing the band the router uses just Incase there is congestion.