Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I signed up for a new contract and had a Verizon technician out yesterday because the speed tests on my devices were a fraction of the 1-Gig Service on my contract. The kicker here is the technician came to my house to check for 1-Gig service with a device that can only verify up to 300/300 mbps. Well, the results were the router is receiving 380 mbps. Am I ever going to verify that my house is receiving 1-gig service? My devices are receiving between 100-250 mbps while hard wired, while testing on Verizon's speed test site. Please help.
this certainly needs to be escalated to VZ support - anything less than ~700 or so is a problem. Could be just the speed setting on the system, problem with the ONT/cabling/whatever. Especially if its confirmed the router is receiving 380.
BTW, what about getting a speed test wired directly to ONT (before the router) - what happens then?