Getting the runaround from support.
Pholmen
On the 24th I called Verizon to set up a new FiOS plan at a new apartment. After getting a plan worked out and getting an install date of the 8th this month the representitive I spoke to said I could call back and attempt to move the install date up. I contacted them again on the 22nd and the representative I spoke to said that there was an error in the order and that the install date wasn't actually going to happen so you re put the order through and said there would be technicians in my area on the 27th, 2nd, and 10th and that he could talk to whoever was in charge of he technicians and put through to have a earlier install date. the phone disconnected and he did not call me back like he said he would. I called him back in the representative I spoke to could not even pull up the ticket because it was in offline support she said that she would get back to me within 48 hours with a answer. I tried calling again on the 29th and got the runaround from another representative saying she could not even open the ticket since it was in a different support group, and basically told me I had to wait it out until they contact me. I tried calling again this afternoon and had another representative say the same thing. I don't know what to do, I am getting the runaround when I need the internet this week for school and I have tried to get a answer on what the actual issue is or even when I'm going to get an actual install date. The guy trying t get me a earlier day said the order was behaving strange but this is unacceptable .
0 Likes
Re: Getting the runaround from support.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ph4132,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Getting the runaround from support.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ph4132,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. We hope the internet speeds are correct for you now. If you ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes