Got double charged, hung up on by finance.
Barcodexwp

Hello everyone.

I had agreed to pay for two months on a set date.  I had paid manually on that day.  I have done this before without being double charged.  Now I'm out of almost 200$.  I figured I'd be able to remedy this with customer service.  WRONG.

First off, connecting with an actual human is a trial in itself.  Talking to the customer rep was pleasent, she had explained that they could either refund 2 previous months worth back to me, which would take 4 business days, or refund one of my recent payments which would take TEN DAYS!!! Both are extremely unacceptable because I actually need that money before both days.  But I had went with the 2 previous months refunds in the meantime.  The rep didn't really explain why she had to transfer me to a financial rep, but I kept on the line.  

Big warning sign when they didn't tell me their name.  I explained the situation perfectly and they told me to hold for a second while they checked my account.  I could not tell you what they said, because they mumbled it and then hung up. 

I downloaded the fios app that would allow me to chat with someone.  EVENETUALLY I got into contact with someone, but all they did was redirect me to finance again, which is on a waiting list again holy **bleep** how do I get one of the  double charged payments back????

0 Likes
Re: Got double charged, hung up on by finance.
jonjones1
Legend

I don’t understand the payment situation that is question one.

normally if you pay manually online or through the app only one payment will come out.

however if you are into another month of service then technically you owe that two months. Depending on how you paid it (credit card? Or bank card?) both of which can be charged back within hours on a credit card payment and a little longer on bank card payment. It’s called a charge back.

so go that route. And never auto pay Verizon. 

0 Likes