Re: HBOGo login error [for Chrome users]
jkitties6
Enthusiast - Level 1

One of the other forums mentioned using an Incognito browser window in Chrome. I haven't tried HBOGo, but I was having this problem logging into My Verizon. Using the incognito window worked, possibly because it disables all add-ins. Hope this helps. Firefox users might try disabling extensions, then re-enabling them one at a time to determine which ones "may" be causing the conflict.

0 Likes
Re: HBOGo login error
Dstodden24
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm signed up for hbo and fios through Verizon, but when I use my login info to sign up for hbo go, it says I need to sign up for fios. Which I am. I'm using the exact same login info for hbo go and Verizon, and it works on verizons website, so anybody know what's going on with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
JoeJennyBK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same problem Dstodden. 

After talking with three different reps over the last few days, I am no closer to getting it to work. I am also having the same exact problem with WatchESPN, so it is clearly a Verizon issue. 

0 Likes
likesmovies

Having same problem with different parameters. Sometimes I click the "Sign In" button, but the browser does not respond....it gets either lighter or darker. Using a different browser, I can get the "Sigin in" link to work, type in my credentials, but then the little window shows the Verizon home page. And so it goes in circles. Talking to the tech people today did not resolve my issue, so I have to call back on Monday to speak with the site support folks. Hummmmm, I wonder about this, I could logon to hbogo a month ago, and can logon to it using my iPhone. Cannot use it on any of my computers.

0 Likes
Rhihan
I'm having the same problem.  It keeps saying:
"To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with HBO."
But I do have have FIOS and HBO!  Anyone know how to solve this?
Thanks!
0 Likes
pegling
I'm on my iPad at work and just started getting this message too. I have Verizon Fios and am using the correct log in. I know I have HBO because I just watched it yesterday at home!
0 Likes