HOT SPOT WIFI ACCESS
karmensandiego

I have several Kindles that I would like to be able to have internet access when not at home or near wifi/hotspots. In particular, I want to be able to FB video with relatives in other states. However, the location where I will be has no internet at all. Any ideas???

0 Likes
Re: HOT SPOT WIFI ACCESS
jonjones1
Legend

@karmensandiego wrote:

I have several Kindles that I would like to be able to have internet access when not at home or near wifi/hotspots. In particular, I want to be able to FB video with relatives in other states. However, the location where I will be has no internet at all. Any ideas???

You have two options. First what I do is use my tablet (iPad) with a SIM card which picks up cellular data which is not connected to my iPhone X. I pay for this separately but they do have non monthly use accounts which are x number of Mbps or gigabyte for a certain amount of money. I use a $30 plan which is great but I use AT&T since Verizon is way to expensive.

Second option is to use your cellular phone as a hotspot, however like the data per use the price may be high if you don’t have an unlimited plan.

Also most companies outside of Sprint (they are terrible) which allow a load of data use. Or T-Mobile which is cheaper but service is spotty. 

There is also the use of the cellular phone without using it as a hot spot 

0 Likes