HOW DO YOU STAY IN BUSINESS?
ISTHISREAL_LIFE

Verizon is literally THE WORST COMPANY I have ever dealt with. Had my service shut down because the phone representative said I could get a better deal if they gave me a new customer offer - sounded amazing, so why wouldn't I agree?! They then shut my phone and internet off IMMEDIATELY without my consent to do so, and then never reinstated it! After reaching out to every executive listed on this page:https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios, a Verizon VP, "Jonathan O.," tells me my new service installation would be today between 9-11. Well, it is past 12:00 - missed children's activities to assure I was home, and when I called to follow up, the representative said there is NO ticket or order for anyone to come today. The phone representative then said someone was supposed to come yesterday, but my emails all have today's date on them! Additionally, I was home yesterday and no one came anyway! What kind of crazy company is this!?

0 Likes
Re: HOW DO YOU STAY IN BUSINESS?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ISTHISREAL_LIFE

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes