HOW TO REACH A LIVE CSR TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS on how to restore FIOS service??
LorenaS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

No Internet service since  Saturday 10/29, October Snow in Baltimore area. FIOS is off, and I have tried disconnecting and unplugging router box, turning off and rebooting computer... Nothing, so I turn to the experts at Verizon. The documentation that came with this router had a phone number to call that is not working, so it appears the best way to reach Internet tech support is to get on the web to get the phone number to call. (Ok, I can work around that)

Went online through my cell phone (thanks AT&T for reliability)  and a half hour long hold with awful music yielded assorted Customer service reps, who transfered me back to the original number that was on my documentation... only to reach a recording informing me that this number was disconnected and thanking me for calling. After several tries and 2 hours spent on hold with 3 transfers each, I have been disconnected yet again.

This is beyond ridiculous. I feel like I'm living in a bad comedy skit. HOW DO I REACH A LIVE PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HOW TO REACH A LIVE CSR TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS on how to restore FIOS service??
LorenaS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

SOLVED. Thanks for overnighting the new router. Support on Twitter was phenomenal.

View solution in original post

Re: HOW TO REACH A LIVE CSR TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS on how to restore FIOS service??
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@LorenaS wrote:

No Internet service since  Saturday 10/29, October Snow in Baltimore area. FIOS is off, and I have tried disconnecting and unplugging router box, turning off and rebooting computer... Nothing, so I turn to the experts at Verizon. The documentation that came with this router had a phone number to call that is not working, so it appears the best way to reach Internet tech support is to get on the web to get the phone number to call. (Ok, I can work around that)

Went online through my cell phone (thanks AT&T for reliability)  and a half hour long hold with awful music yielded assorted Customer service reps, who transfered me back to the original number that was on my documentation... only to reach a recording informing me that this number was disconnected and thanking me for calling. After several tries and 2 hours spent on hold with 3 transfers each, I have been disconnected yet again.

This is beyond ridiculous. I feel like I'm living in a bad comedy skit. HOW DO I REACH A LIVE PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

0 Likes
LorenaS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

SOLVED. Thanks for overnighting the new router. Support on Twitter was phenomenal.