Switch Account

HP laptop keeps disconnecting from new FIOS. Cannot get wireless to stay on... help!

HP laptop keeps disconnecting from new FIOS. Cannot get wireless to stay on... help!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 3
(796 Views)

WE just got FIOS this week.  My HP laptop will not properly connect wirelessly.  it worked fine on old router/internet.  Is this a common FIOS issue?   Need help to get wireless working again asap.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: HP laptop keeps disconnecting from new FIOS. Cannot get wireless to stay on... help!

Message 2 of 3
(795 Views)

All other devices are working perfectly... the HP laptop is having the problems since we got FIOS installed this week...

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Re: HP laptop keeps disconnecting from new FIOS. Cannot get wireless to stay on... help!

Message 3 of 3
(730 Views)

@Marco33 wrote:

WE just got FIOS this week.  My HP laptop will not properly connect wirelessly.  it worked fine on old router/internet.  Is this a common FIOS issue?   Need help to get wireless working again asap.

That isn't a common FIOS issue.  I have an HP laptop and it made the wireless connection with no problems when I switched to FIOS.

Can you clarify what you mean by not properly connect?    How long does the connecton stay on? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.