Had letter saying building was ready for Fios upgrade but lost it.
davy1shoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had letter saying building was ready for Fios upgrade but lost it.

Called cus service but they cannot help and i have no clue about the number that was on the letter to call for the building upgrade.

Is there a way i can get this number im in Clairmont Ave Montclair NJ 07042 .

The letter said we can get Fios in the building but need ok from owner for upgrade which i got and gave the letter to the building manger which she lost leaving me stuck with rubbish comcast internet which slows down at wierd times like 1am when most people are asleep.

Any help would be most welcome.

0 Likes
Re: Had letter saying building was ready for Fios upgrade but lost it.
davy1shoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok the guy that sent the letter came back today and i got the details so anybody can call up the company to see if they are ready for fios.

Mastec

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
davy1shoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

{please keep your posts courteous}the guy said i could post his details hes happy to get more work as fios and his company do not talk to each other and he has to chase jobs.

He had 3 jobs last month after sriving all over NJ looking for people willing to get fios so he was happy when i told him about this site and people looking for info .

Put the details back up and try and help out rather than just edit the post and leave.

----------------------------------------

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

Thank You

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

It was edited because it explicitly violated the terms of use (to which you agreed when you signed up for the forums) which prohibit the posting of personal information (yours or that of anyone else).

I would suggest if you truly want to help this guy out that you offer to have people send you a PM if they are interested in this individual's information and you can then provide it to them via a private message.   There would appear to be nothing against that in the terms of service ... moderators, feel free to correct that interpretation if I missed something.

0 Likes
davy1shoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

the guy  knows where fios is going well before the people at fios.

Theres zero details anywhere that my building is ready for vios but this guys getting the building setup next week as he knows what areas are ready for update. 

0 Likes