Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am a FiOS customer that switched from DSL two months ago.
Lately, my FiOS connection disconnects and stay disconnected (orange intranet light) until I call the CSR and have them fix their end before I get my internet connection. I had to do this for almost every week now and it's getting worse and more frequent. Hell, I never had this many problems with DSL for the past 10+ years.
DHCP release and renew doesn't do anything.
Unable to obtain new IP address.
All lights are green on the ONT.
All lights are green on the router except internet.
Rebooting router and unplugging the coax cable for a period of time as suggested by CSR does nothing.
Router is already resetted and defaulted which still does nothing.
I'm not running the router as a bridge or secondary.
I am to the point where as soon as my internet drops, I pick up my phone and call Tech Support right away to tell them to fix their end. I've asked CSR what the problem is and how to avoid it but none really gave me a straight forward answer. Could it be defective router/ONT? I don't know. One rep told me a technician will come "check it out" but still the same for weeks. All the reps told me they had to "reboot the system" on their end to fix my problem. But anyway, someone please enlighten me on this. I somewhat regret switching over to FiOS and have been considerating other competitors. I live in New York City. Verizon Internet plan only.
Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.