Switch Account

Having to reset my router every day @_@

Having to reset my router every day @_@

Contributor KyraDarkblood
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,423 Views)

I have to reset my router every day or else my ventrilo disconnects, my games disconnect, and I get overall poor internet speed. Is there a reason that I would have to reset this daily just to get my internet to work?

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(5,378 Views)

the reason probably is that the router is not working properly

you should contact Tech support and have it fixed or replaced

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 4
(5,365 Views)

Or it could be, a small/tiny NAT table issue.

I point to http://www.dslreports.com/faq/16233

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Contributor editnow
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(5,145 Views)

At least once a day my wireless service just goes out.  Everything usually is "on" and working on the router, but the service just disappears and the users in the household cannot access the internet. We are using MAC laptops, and  our "network" disappears from the list of available networks on the "airPort" icon.   Should this be occurring?  We are so frustrated with this.  This does not seem to happen at a regular time of day, but we have noticed it  happening in the afternoon and evening, mostly.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.