( Help ) League of Legends ---Only game that runs with a HIGH PING---
boocraft1992

I've read a lot of forum posts on the league of legends forums and it seems that a large portion of the league community uses Verizon FiOs and it just feels terrible knowing that such a populated and popular game does not run good with the best internet. I'm not sure if Verizon is looking into this issue but it really needs to be fixed. It's been happening for a while now and to help get this post recognized. Please help post on here and I will provide a link to the League of Legends forums where it is also being discused by many people. 

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3521364&page=64

0 Likes
Re: ( Help ) League of Legends ---Only game that runs with a HIGH PING---
Unholysinz
Im having this issue as well i have 2 pc hooked up to my router i tend to duo que with mu bro i used to play just fine we averaged 15 ping but just yesterday it jumped up to 385 both of us were at that ping i was freaking out...i restart the pc and reload the game i que up by myself this time and the ping back to 15 so i didnt understand what the issue was inask my brok to que up and his ping is 15 aswell apperently only when we que up together is when the ping is that high...any ideas??
0 Likes
szymiszymi

Not only League of Legends, DotA2 also has issues. I think the routing is similar for both of these games and I don't think Fios is best internet. I had issues like this few months ago. What's worse is I don't expect quick fix, because last time it took them about 3 months to fix this. 

GL HF

0 Likes
Nycg1021

Yup. Still have this issue since the latest patch. RIOT says they are cooperating with 2 major companies, one being Veriozn I assume. Game is litteraly unplayable, those who play will understand every little bit if delay counts. Hope the fix is soon!

0 Likes