Switch Account

Help! No service, wire down in front of my house and can't find a way to report it

Help! No service, wire down in front of my house and can't find a way to report it

Highlighted
Contributor EdR77
Contributor

Here is the story, wire came down on wednesday during the storm and it got ripped by the plows cleaning the road.

Now I don't have service and I can't report it because live chat and phone support are down due to call volume. I went online and checked if there was an outage reported in my area and verizon.com claims my area is working fine and without problems.

I found a link to a verizon site where you can report grounded wires and all I got was an automated thank you for your report email.

At least if there was a way to know this problem has been reported and verizon is on its way to fix it I would have peace of mind knowing that.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.