Help....Returned my Gateway Router, but Verizon says they never received it
vorhismj

Back in February, we decided to cut the cord (satellite), and thought it would be worthwhile to upgrade our internet. When attempting to do that, the agent informed me that I really should upgrade to the latest Gateway router which had dual bands and would have so much better coverage in my house. The coverage claim turned out to be competely untrue - in fact, coverage was worse and internet speed was about the same than my ancient (2012) router.

So I buy the router, and after being disappointed by the performance, decided to return it and cancel my account. We shipped it back using their return kit. Long story short, they claim it was never received and we started getting daily collection calls claiming we owed the full $200 value of the router. We ended up paying the $200 to stop the phone calls. Now, has Verizon ever called to follow up about the device we said we returned?

Help? Can anybody offer some advice? This is insanity.

0 Likes
Re: Help....Returned my Gateway Router, but Verizon says they never received it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vorhismj,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes