Help Setting Up Account
ExPatPR

I just ordered Fios and after compoleting the order process I was taken straight to account set up. I accepted or the terms and conditions and created a user id and password. I verified the phone number on the account but I am not able to verify an email address. I have tried using an iCloud and an Gmail account. Both times I get the verification emil from Verizon and when I click the link in the email to verify it a browser windows pops up telling me that the verification failed.

I spent 1 hour on a chat session with tech support and they just went away without solving my problem. I starteda second chat with tech support and after explaining the whole problem again, and being asked to do the same things again they told me they could not help me and to call support on the telephone.

Anyone has had the same issue? I am able to log in to may Verizon account. I received test messages from them. I even get an email to the correct emai to verify my identity but the verificaton fails.

0 Likes
Re: Help Setting Up Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ExPatPR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes