Switch Account

Help from eCenter?

Highlighted
Contributor hhmymuss
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(611 Views)

Dear Verizon,

After 1 hour and 25 minutes on the phone with 6 different representatives the issue of not seeing my Fios bill online is still unresolved. The last representative suggested contacting eCenter at 1-888-669-9901 but only during Mon-Fri 9-5am. Due to my somewhat unique job situation it is quite unlikely that I would have a chance to spend another hour on the phone during work hours. So I was wondering if the eCenter has an email account that I could write to?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 4
(592 Views)

Hi hhmymuss

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor hhmymuss1
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(532 Views)

So unfortunately no one has reached out to me yet and to the date the issue is not resolved.

But wait it gets more interesting! Couple days ago I received a paper bill saying I have negative balance (i.e. overpaid) but then I received an email bill that says I owe something. It would probably help to login online and check the real bill and perhaps pay it but my login still doesn't work.

Another weirdest thing is that my original community id ("hhmymuss") no longer works, it says the account is not activated even though it somehow posted this thread.

Highlighted
Contributor hhmymuss1
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(517 Views)

Update: someone from the eServices department just called me and fixed my account setup. This is now resolved. Thank you!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.