Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Help with dmz or port forwarding on Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot 890L

Nunyabuisness
Contributor
Contributor

Help with dmz or port forwarding on Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot 890L

Message 1 of 2
(3,049 Views)
I really need help with this I want to play gta v but I have strict nat type on ps4 and everytime I go to the dmz on the ip website it shows the ip and the other side shows add and a dot I click on my ip and click apply but it tells me delete this ip but it also won't even let me delete the ip
1 REPLY 1
Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Help with dmz or port forwarding on Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot 890L

Message 2 of 2
(2,956 Views)

You may wish to ask this question over at the Verizon Wireless forums: https://www.verizonwireless.com/community . This community is for DSL and FiOS support, not LTE hotspot support.

Be aware, Verizon Wireless uses Carrier-grade NAT, and your Hotspot also performs NAT. Game consoles do not like being behind Double NAT. Depending on how your hotspot is set up on the back end, you may only be able to achieve Moderate NAT / NAT 2 on the hotspot. If your hotspot has a public Internet IP, you should be able to hit Open NAT.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.