Holiday Bonus Amazon Echo Redemption issue
Kxd

Like many others, I have been suffering to redeem the Amazon Holiday Bonus offer ( Amazon Echo 2nd for buying Fios 300 Mbps internet).
After the first month payment, I received the redemption email. I followed the requested steps, but there was no any link for the Amazon offer.
Over the past couple week, I had spent more than 3/4 hours chatting with the Verizon representatives, but the issue is not solved yet. I was thrown to a different department like a volleyball and was holded for more than a minute for a respond. Each representative asked the same questions repeatedly. At the end of 45/50 min chat, they ask me to call or chat on the next day and gave me the customer contact number to call. Today I called the Verizon CS and talk to a guy. I spend 24 minutes including wired hold time. In the end, he said there is some kind of glitch and open the ticket. When I asked the ticket confirmation number, he said he don't have one.
I check the Verizon Forum too and found that I am not only the one with this problem. Its been more than two weeks, why this minor problem is not solved yet? Is this A SALES SCAM?
I am very regrated for switching to Verizon, and for spending $250 for Google Wifi to get a fiber optic network. I have spent more than ten hours on this and frustrated too. Who is liable for my time and this frustration? Why is it so hard to keep the promises?

0 Likes
Re: Holiday Bonus Amazon Echo Redemption issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kxd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes