Home Network Protection activation in progress
Mwright2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Using the fios app I'm unable go access the Home Network Protection feature because there is a message saying 'activation in progress'  This has been going on for 6 months now.  I've reinstalled the app and got a new phone, but the issue remains.

Re: Home Network Protection activation in progress
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most of us here are end users and a Verizon rep would need to investigate. I would reach out to Verizon Customer Support to have them dig deeper in order to determine what the reason for the delay is. The Chat method tends to have the best results.

Cornholio-TP
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, I tried chat and phone.  3 techs failed to correct the issue.  Cleared cache, reinstalled app, rebooted modem, new user/pw etc. Problem continues.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cornholio-TP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LosBuitres

Was this issue resolved? I am facing the same issue.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LosBuitres,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes