Switch Account

Home Page Sign In

Copper Contributor carolnj
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(842 Views)

For several weeks now I have to sign in to my Verizon Fios Home Page each and every time even though I have the box checked to keep me signed in for two weeks.  I am using and have been for a very long time, Mozilla Firefox browser.    Does anyone know what the problem is and how to correct it?  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(840 Views)

This question has been asked many times. It has been like this for probably a month and is an ongoing problem

Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 3 of 5
(836 Views)

PLEASE GO HERE:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/IT-S-BEEN-OVER-quot-TWO-quot-WEEKS-STILL-CANNOT-GET-T...

Tom
QIP 7100 1,Bose SOLO,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE
Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 5
(813 Views)
Copper Contributor ELGRECO
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(760 Views)

Thank you  for letting us know about this notice that we saw for over THREE MONTHS now all over the forums. The problem is not rectified as of today and thousands of people continue to get aggravated and who knows how many more thousands are not saying anything about it. I am wondering when I pay my bill to Verizon if I submit $1.00 less how quickly they will notice and take action.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.