Switch Account

Home Page

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 1 of 4
(3,687 Views)

Does anyone know when Verizon is going to switch to their new My Verizon home page?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(3,634 Views)

Deployment of Verizon 2.0 has already begun in some areas.  Currently there is no way to force an upgrade.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 4
(3,628 Views)

I think it asked me once if I wanted to upgraded to the new Verizon 2.0 and I said no or not right now. What I have was working and I was paying my bill. Will it ask again?

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(3,619 Views)

@prisaz wrote:

I think it asked me once if I wanted to upgraded to the new Verizon 2.0 and I said no or not right now. What I have was working and I was paying my bill. Will it ask again?

Probably not. When I was originally asked I declined, same as you, I kept using the old page. Then one day I had the new page, no asking, it just was there. I really don't know how long I have had it, but I have successfully paid my Verizon bill at least once using V 2.0.

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.