Horrible Customer Service Issue:
rmitch6951
Enthusiast - Level 1

Work order# {edited for privacy} Today, Verizon completely let me down, and ethically spit in my face. I tried to start service with Fios today. I was told that I would be able to stream certain TV channels via internet when i purchased an internet plan with Verizon Fios. I just needed a Fios log in and pw. They gave me the option to have TV and internet the same price, but I did not need TV or to rent boxes, since, I was told that the Fios user name and pw would give me assess. Well, the Verizon employee did not have a clue what they were selling. You indeed need to have a subscription to access TV through the internet in addition to internet. They told me since I did not accept the TV upon order, they could not give me the same offer, even though the Verizon employee sold me a package that in no way met my needs/ goals. This is the day of installation, and they would not correct the issue, without charging me more for the service. The service representative showed absolutely zero respect. I can't believe that Verizon would not fix the problem they made, and told me that I had to pay more or cancel. So, I guess Brighthouse will be getting my $$$. I would rather use dial up than be treated this way. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on Verizon Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service Issue:
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rmitch6951,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
rmitch6951
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could an agent contact me at the phone number that is associate with the work order # please?

0 Likes
rmitch69511

For some reason I was unale to login with this user name and had to make another one.  What is going on with you guys.????

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rmitch69511,

What error message did you get when you tried to login with your original username?

0 Likes
rmitch69511

i tried to use the account rmitch6951 that I set up initially, and it said that there was no account.  So I had to create rmitch69511.  is someone from customer service able to contact me by phone to try to reslove this issue for me, a 1st time customer

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We have requested the agents to contact you by phone. Please try and sign in with that name again, and take a screenshot then send it to me in private message.

rmitch6951
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to login today.  I really hope to hear from Verizon today.  They came in installed everything, and it seems to be such a waste of everyone's time to not correct the issue that the Verizon sales person 100% caused. 

0 Likes