Horrible customer service
frankie04

I have been continuously having issues with getting an answers from the customer service department about my account over the last two days. I spoke with a representative yesterday about reducing my monthly bill, upon doing so she quoted me a rate on the phone on which I was satisfied with, but I asked that she send an email with the quote before agreeing to the terms. The that she sent via email was different than what she spoke to me about on the phone, I emailed her back with no response.

I called again today to speak with a representative about rectifying the issue only to speak with a representative who I was unable to understand, due to his broken English. I politely asked him if I could speak with someone else because I couldn't understand him. He told me to hold and than hung up on me. I called back immediately after being hung up on, to speak with April {edited for privacy} I tried to discuss the issue I was having with my account, but she told me that she was unable to discuss my account with me because I was already dealing with another representative, and that I would need to wait until that rep. called me. Being perturbed by this I asked to speak with her supervisor, she told me "that no supervisor is available to speak with me" I asked if there was any management personnel available to speak with and she said "no".

I can not believe that I have to jump through this many hoops to simply get my account changed. I have now spent over 3 hours with incompetent customer service personnel and I still have no answer to my question. Being a business executive myself, I would be irate if these personnel were representing my business, and I am strongly considering dropping my service with Verizon.   

0 Likes
Re: Horrible customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes