Horrible experience is an understatement
MurphysLaw2

If there was a way to put less than one star I will put -10.

I made the tremendous error to switch to verizon fios. According to them faster speeds and better costumer service.
WHAT A JOKE
I called costumer service and tech support 4 times each of the calls lasted at least 2 hours each. I tried to get an additional box for my spare bedroom. According to them I needed to use a WIFI cable box. since my router is on the first floor and the bedroom is on the second floor I was concern that the WIFI signal was not sufficient, I was instructed that to assure that I needed to upgrade my router. With a cost ( I did) and that the tech will not need to come to install the hard wire cable. After installing professionally my tv the techs were unable to make the cable box to work. I called verizon and they schedule my appointment for a tech to come by. The tech came spend 4 hours and did nothing, his argument was that it was the construction of the home (brand new btw). Next, i want to upgrade my router and to put their router in bridge mode. I called before to assure this was possible which leticia told me yes. they could give me instructions over the phone.
The I talked with humberto he said that what leticia told me was incorrect and that type of service can't be done over the phone that I need to pay for the service or to schedule an appointment so the service tech can come. Humberto connected me with Mikee to schedule an appointment and to now switch the new box to an old one since that can be put in bridge mode. She told me that the visit will charge me 150 which I refuse to pay since I was instructed that they can do this. Then I was connected to her manager, he said politely that I was going to be taken care of with no problems. He put me on hold and after 2 hours of putting me on hold the response I get call another time since there are not representatives that can take my call.
Not only the service was a joke, the tech support was inept the tech was unable to fix the problem and in top of that I am charged for a box that I am unable to use.
If I knew that this was going to happen NEVER in a million years will have switch to this HORRIBLE service.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible experience is an understatement
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi MurphysLaw,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes