Horrible experience moving service
PdotC

Not to be Harsh, I am an old Optimum customer of Many years. I switched to Fios internet only as part of a special promo. I suspemded my account due to a pending move and was told I can keep everything exactly the same and just call when I have the new address. Well being busy with Work I finally found time today so I called. It has now Been an hour on the phone and 2 representatives later and I have acomplished nothing. It is only a move transfer, I checked the address to verify before I called. A call like this should take at most 10 to 15 minutes and i'm not just saying this as a customer I have worked in call centers doing customer service, sales and retention for cell phone companies and cable alike. 

Rant over for now.......

0 Likes
Re: Horrible experience moving service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes