How Does this Netflix Deal Work?
malachibx1

How does this netflix deal work.  I just signed up with fios and have netflix included.  I would like to merge my account so I don't have to pay or start a brand new netflix account.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Does this Netflix Deal Work?
Eddie0209
Enthusiast - Level 1

New Netflix Customer?

Don’t have a Netflix Subscription? No problem. Once you qualify Verizon will send you an email when it’s time to redeem your Netflix reward. Your offer redemption email will provide you with onscreen instructions to successfully set up your new Netflix Subscription. You will not be asked to provide a credit card or any other form of payment at the time of Netflix registration. Your prepaid credit for a Netflix Standard Subscription (2 Screens) for twelve months will be applied to your new Netflix account.

Existing Netflix Customer?

If you are an existing Netflix customer choose the “Sign In” option on the Netflix site during the redemption process. Customers who are billed for their Netflix account via iTunes or Google Play are not eligible to redeem this promotion*. * Not available to subscribers billed through iTunes or Google play unless subscriber begins a new subscription billed via alternate payment provider or via Netflix.com by 8/31/2018.

Refererence: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/netflix-redemption-faqs

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@malachibx wrote:

How does this netflix deal work.  I just signed up with fios and have netflix included.  I would like to merge my account so I don't have to pay or start a brand new netflix account.

Oh I don’t think it’s included in your Fios package. What it gives you is a channel to click on from your set top box, you still have to have a Netflix account. You use your logon and password for Netflix .

You would be better using the app off a Roku, Apple TV or smart tv over going through the Fios tv box.

0 Likes
Eddie0209
Enthusiast - Level 1

New Netflix Customer?

Don’t have a Netflix Subscription? No problem. Once you qualify Verizon will send you an email when it’s time to redeem your Netflix reward. Your offer redemption email will provide you with onscreen instructions to successfully set up your new Netflix Subscription. You will not be asked to provide a credit card or any other form of payment at the time of Netflix registration. Your prepaid credit for a Netflix Standard Subscription (2 Screens) for twelve months will be applied to your new Netflix account.

Existing Netflix Customer?

If you are an existing Netflix customer choose the “Sign In” option on the Netflix site during the redemption process. Customers who are billed for their Netflix account via iTunes or Google Play are not eligible to redeem this promotion*. * Not available to subscribers billed through iTunes or Google play unless subscriber begins a new subscription billed via alternate payment provider or via Netflix.com by 8/31/2018.

Refererence: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/netflix-redemption-faqs

jonjones1
Legend

Thank you. I knew nothing about that promotion. 😀

0 Likes
blaez917

I tried redeeming it but for some reason it sends me back to the main menu. What can I do?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes