How can I add a trusted application to my Verizon Fios Firewall?
sunishun1

How can I add a trusted application to my Verizon Fios Firewall? I access these settings via browser at  192.168.1.1

0 Likes
Re: How can I add a trusted application to my Verizon Fios Firewall?
prisaz
Legend

@sunishun wrote:

How can I add a trusted application to my Verizon Fios Firewall? I access these settings via browser at  192.168.1.1

Yes. But more information for the application would be required for us to help. What you are tring to accomplish etc..

Do you mean to allow an application access to something on your network?

http://portforward.com/

0 Likes
sunishun1

I'm having dropped connection problems while using VyprVPN. My Usenet tech support said,

"For good measure, it may be a wise idea to set VyprVPN itself as a trusted application in your firewall/antivirus programs, or temporarily disable those programs to see if the issue persists. It could be that one of those programs is closing the port after a certain amount of time. If you are behind a router, bypassing it and connecting straight to your modem may rule out timing-related port issues there as well."

I was able to work with my A/V program, but can't figure out how to set it truste/port forward on the router/firewall.

0 Likes
sunishun1

Just checking in. I wonder if there's anything I can do about how to set VyprVPN as trusted/port forward on Verizon router/firewall.

0 Likes