How can I cancel my pending order???

How can I cancel my pending order???

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor mgevely2008
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,631 Views)

I put in an order for fios at my new apartment today and decided to not proceed further.  When I put in the order the sales rep reassured me multiple times that i can cancel anytime before the installation, which is on 8/30. Then I went on the website trying to cancel it...The online help told me that I have to call the customer service in order to cancel my pending order....OK...So I called verizon 3x, was put on hold each time for 1~1.5 hours...and I was disconnected for no reason before I actually got to talk to any real person to help me. So what in the world do I have to do to get my order cancelled??? 

3 REPLIES
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 4
(4,599 Views)

Have patience. Best advice I can give you.

1-800-VERIZON it's best to call at 8 am EDT until 5 pm EDT

select CANCEL SERVICE that should get you cancelled.

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4
(4,575 Views)

can also try support via twitter @verizonsupport.

I have found them quite helpful and responsive.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Moderator
Message 4 of 4
(603 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios