How can I file a complaint about over charge?
sxs7303

So I have been dealing with this overcharge for months. I am out of the country and don't have phone access to call the finance team.  Even I find a way to call, it will take me at least 30 minutes to get to the right department. So let's say if I try to make an international call, I would be spending a lot just to get to the right department. So Verizon charged me for the router which I have already returned it because I decided to use my own router. So when i called in January regarding this, they refunded me. Now in Feb, they charged me again for the same stuff. The claim is still pending and it's not going through. Since I cannot call them and nobody else can call on my behalf, how can I get my money back? 

0 Likes
Re: How can I file a complaint about over charge?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sxs7303

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes