Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
So I have been dealing with this overcharge for months. I am out of the country and don't have phone access to call the finance team. Even I find a way to call, it will take me at least 30 minutes to get to the right department. So let's say if I try to make an international call, I would be spending a lot just to get to the right department. So Verizon charged me for the router which I have already returned it because I decided to use my own router. So when i called in January regarding this, they refunded me. Now in Feb, they charged me again for the same stuff. The claim is still pending and it's not going through. Since I cannot call them and nobody else can call on my behalf, how can I get my money back?
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.