Switch Account

How can I file a complaint about over charge?

How can I file a complaint about over charge?

Contributor sxs7303
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-03-2019
Message 1 of 2

So I have been dealing with this overcharge for months. I am out of the country and don't have phone access to call the finance team.  Even I find a way to call, it will take me at least 30 minutes to get to the right department. So let's say if I try to make an international call, I would be spending a lot just to get to the right department. So Verizon charged me for the router which I have already returned it because I decided to use my own router. So when i called in January regarding this, they refunded me. Now in Feb, they charged me again for the same stuff. The claim is still pending and it's not going through. Since I cannot call them and nobody else can call on my behalf, how can I get my money back? 

Moderator Moderator
Posts: 2,048
Registered: ‎03-10-2011
Message 2 of 2

Hi sxs7303


Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos
The following videos were produced by users like you!
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.