Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I currently have one Verizon Actiontec router (newest model) that is connected as my primary router that handles all the internet stuff and MoCA for the TV's. It is connected via Coaxial cable into the wall on the first floor of my house. My house is 4 floors - Basement - 1st floor - 2nd floor- loft.
Now, I have a second identical Verizon Actiontec router that I want to put into good use but not sure how. I assume the only thing I can accomplish with it is to extend the wireless network, or make it faster, etc. I'm not exactly sure.
My house doesn't have any ethernet wall jacks, only coax. But there is a coax jack in every room on every floor. I do not want to drill any holes into any walls, or run long cables that go up to other levels.
My experience with this tech is not too advanced (I know how to reset the router, go into the config page, change security, some IP stuff), but my knowledge is not technical enough to understand how to configure this manually without instructions/assistance/guidance.
I hope I have provided enough information, if there is anything else I am missing or you need to know please inform me.
Thank you in advance, and I appreciate any advice.