How do I contact FIOS engineering or executives regarding FIOS service for my community?
Deanrit

How do I contact FIOS engineering or executives regarding FIOS service for my community?

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact FIOS engineering or executives regarding FIOS service for my community?
jonjones1
Legend

There is a web link to sign up for news on fios availability 

http://www.verizon.com/fios

enter your area and email address and they should let you know.

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact FIOS engineering or executives regarding FIOS service for my community?
Deanrit

No, that link is useless. I spent the entire morning today being sent in circles by Verizon support. Talked with several different people, got lied to a bunch of times, then finally somebody told me that my area is definitely not in the mix to get built out with fiber. From prior experience with getting Time Warner Cable to install cable to our neighborhood, I have found that customer service will tell you what you want to hear in order to get you off the phone and that's about it. You need to get to engineers or executives in order to get a plan in place. I failed in my attempt to contact the engineers or executive today.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Deanrit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes