Delays in Getting Service Activated
milesj0201

I am a brand new customer to Verizon Fios and I must say I have nothing bad experiences. I moved into my apartment July 30th and its August 5th, and I do not have service. I have tried to activate , but after taking over 2 hours to speak to a rep they mentioned that a technician would have to come out and work on the ONT box. I placed my Verizon Fios order July 15th and tried to activate it July 30th, to still have no service; which I am paying for is unacceptable. On the initial online chat that took hours to speak to someone the guy was rude and short and did not place the ticket that was needed. I than had to call and wait an additional hour to speak to someone and she was rude and eventually hung up on me, but stated it was an accident. She placed a ticket that would take 2 days for a tech to come out to the site. Today is Aug 5th, and I still have no service. I received an email stating the ticket is resolved. However, that is not true. I didn't receive a call, a text, or an email stating any fix, but yet the ticket is resolved. I even tried to activate it again, maybe they did it without me knowing, but it;s the same error with ONT. I tried to call again today and reach out to someone, no answer. I was waiting to speak to someone for over 2 hours twice and no answer. I tried the chat online and that took so long I got disconnected. Its imperative that I have wifi sense I work from home. At this point I would just like to be refunded and not be charged or at the minimum not be charged for this month. I have never seen so many complications and headaches from just starting a service. I am literally paying for a service that I don't have.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please refund and terminate service. I need to speak to corporate.
jonjones1
Legend

You must call and cancel cannot do it on the forums.

1-800-VERIZON cite the 30 day total customer satisfaction guarantee.

View solution in original post

Re: Delays in Getting Service Activated
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi milesj0201,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Please refund and terminate service. I need to speak to corporate.
milesj0201

It took me over 2 weeks to finally get the service correctly installed and now that it’s installed a week later the internet service is no longer working. Please just refund me and cancel service. I have escalated to corporate to actually get the response I needed for my service to be installed properly, but not that it’s installed I have no internet connect. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. Please just refund and cancel service. I will tell everyone I know about fios. I have had nothing but negative responses /actions and service. 

0 Likes
Re: Please refund and terminate service. I need to speak to corporate.
jonjones1
Legend

You must call and cancel cannot do it on the forums.

1-800-VERIZON cite the 30 day total customer satisfaction guarantee.