How do I uninstall In-Home Agent when it's not listed in Control Panel?
truthseeker1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My PC crashed  and some files including In-Home Agent were corrupted. Attempted to delete In-Home Agent from Control Panel but the program was not listed. Then tried to download In-Home Agent but it would not install over fragments of the previously installed version.  What folders or files must I first manually delete before I can reinstall the In-home agent? 

Re: How do I uninstall In-Home Agent when it's not listed in Control Panel?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@truthseeker wrote:

My PC crashed  and some files including In-Home Agent were corrupted. Attempted to delete In-Home Agent from Control Panel but the program was not listed. Then tried to download In-Home Agent but it would not install over fragments of the previously installed version.  What folders or files must I first manually delete before I can reinstall the In-home agent? 

You can try two things. 

I would try to download CCleaner (free)   Their utility has a tools section and it will find uninstallers for me when windows add/remove won't find them. 

OR 

you might have to install it again just to get the uninstaller,   then you can use the uninstaller to uninstall. 

Re: How do I uninstall In-Home Agent when it's not listed in Control Panel?
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Windows Installer cleanup will fix most things.  Even though Microsoft will no longer support the module it can still be downloaded from majorgeeks