How do download Verizon services to new computer?
CCRIDER2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought another Computer, and I need to download my Verizon services to this Computer. I only need to have access to my Verizon Services on my new Computer, however, nothing is accessible from Verizon. None of my Verizon account services are here. How do I get access to them again?

What I mean is everything is fine with my computer and internet connection, it's just that I don't have my Verizon Fios program access. Do I need to call and let Verizon know it is not available to me since I changed Computers.

0 Likes
Re: How do download Verizon services to new computer?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

If you're talking about a lot of the red icons that are installed with the Technician on a new install, then those an be accessible by going to http://activatemyfios.verizon.net  

under what would you like to do - select "configure additional PC or reinstall software"

You will need your Email address and password.  if you don't have that then you can try to reset your password here, or call Verizon at 888 553 1555 

You should also download the in home agent to your new PC it will help you with connection issues too, and help you reset passwords and set up emails etc. 

Re: How do download Verizon services to new computer?
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@CCrider wrote:

I bought another Computer, and I need to download my Verizon services to this Computer. I only need to have access to my Verizon Services on my new Computer, however, nothing is accessible from Verizon. None of my Verizon account services are here. How do I get access to them again?

What I mean is everything is fine with my computer and internet connection, it's just that I don't have my Verizon Fios program access. Do I need to call and let Verizon know it is not available to me since I changed Computers.

None of the downloadable services are necessary for you to access the internet.  Just connect your new machine and it should work OK.

You can pick and choose between the add ons that Verizon offer but personally I would just ignore them all as they are mainly uncessary overhead and tend to be etremely buggy.