(634 Views)

How do you delete a Static Address FiOS G-1100 router/software

4 REPLIES 4
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(577 Views)

Did you configure a static IP?

if not, why do you think there is a static IP?

Most routers will continually assign the same IP to a device once it has been assigned.

What problem are you trying to solve?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 5
(571 Views)

I believe business class customers have them. I could be mistaken since i have not read up on it for awhile.

i have read here and elsewhere that residential customers can force a new address via unplugging the router and waiting two hours and some people have stated they had a new address. 

MVP Edg1 MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5
(566 Views)

Advanced/IP Address Distribution/Connection list/DHCP Connections. 

In your list of connections it will say whether the Lease Type is Dynamic or Static. If Static there will be three options Search, Edit, or Remove. Just click Remove and it will be gone.

Contributor vipergts450
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(190 Views)

Hello, what if your DHCP Connections page doesn't show all leases? On mine, it almost seems like there should be a "Page 2" link since it only shows 18 DHCP devices and I am sure that I have more active than this. For example, I cannot see a device I added a Static Connection for.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.