How long after my apartment building has FIOS installed can I actually get FIOS?
DParsons1
Enthusiast - Level 2

They finished up a couple of weeks ago and every apartment has a box over their door....  but Verizon says there's no service in the  building. 

Any my chance of getting service in the near future?  My Verizon DSL service is deteriorating and I'd like to get a new system in place so I can watch Netflix without errors.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long after my apartment building has FIOS installed can I actually get FIOS?
JustinG1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Owning an apartment building myself, you may want to give Verizon a call rather than check their website, since it often takes forever to get new addresses registered on it.

If you do call, and they still say service is not avaible, and explain to them that each unit already has a FiOS box installed. If they still say that they can't active yet, they may still be working on finalizing the setup at your building. How long ago were these new FiOS boxes setup?

View solution in original post

Re: How long after my apartment building has FIOS installed can I actually get FIOS?
JustinG1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Owning an apartment building myself, you may want to give Verizon a call rather than check their website, since it often takes forever to get new addresses registered on it.

If you do call, and they still say service is not avaible, and explain to them that each unit already has a FiOS box installed. If they still say that they can't active yet, they may still be working on finalizing the setup at your building. How long ago were these new FiOS boxes setup?