quick menu

How long do I have to wait after discontinuing my account before I can come back as a New Customer?

How long do I have to wait after discontinuing my account before I can come back as a New Customer?

SOLVED
Copper Contributor JJKiv
Copper Contributor
Message 11 of 13
(1,984 Views)

This shell game of 'what is the best price' for existing/new customers is really getting old.  Maybe at some point Verizon could figure out a price that returns a reasonable profit while providing ALL their customers with the same 'best' price for the same level of service.  I can't think of any other bussiness that asks me if I am a new customer for quoting me a price for service.  If they would, it would cancel the churn and probably save them millions. Yes I know they ALL do it. Maybe they ALL should stop.  

Just ranting out of frustration.

Contributor danzee
Contributor

It's  April 2019 now and nothing has changed. I'm in the same situation and will probably jump ship to Xfinity/Comcast. IF that goes OK, I won't be back to FIOS. I would much prefer to  simple switch plans , but it's impossible from what I can see and trying to have a coherent conversation with customer service is nearly impossible.

Moderator Moderator

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios