Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?

EdinNJ
Contributor
Contributor

How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?

Message 1 of 3
(2,717 Views)

How do I fix it so the two Verizon pop-up web pages (the personal page, and the ads for the Verizon add-on $ervices)  cease coming up and always cluttering the number of web pages open. I tried closing them, but they just pop-up again with a few minutes. I'm seeing red, every time I see the red!

2 REPLIES 2
eljefe
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?

Message 2 of 3
(2,607 Views)

Depending on what o/s and what browser you're using there may be some way to tweak out those pop-ups.  However, what I'd suggest is Ad Muncher. (Google it.) 

I love Ad Muncher because it really does what it claims.  It eliminates virtually all advertising in web pages and makes browsing the web a much more pleasant experience.  It works equally well in Win XP and Win 7, and IE8 and Firefox.

When I have occasion to use someone else's PC without Ad Muncher I'm always amazed and how much crapola I'm saved from seeing.  Smiley Wink

viafax999
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?

Message 3 of 3
(2,572 Views)

@EdinNJ wrote:

How do I fix it so the two Verizon pop-up web pages (the personal page, and the ads for the Verizon add-on $ervices)  cease coming up and always cluttering the number of web pages open. I tried closing them, but they just pop-up again with a few minutes. I'm seeing red, every time I see the red!

I've never seen those.  What do you open or log onto to get them to come up?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.