How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?
EdinNJ

How do I fix it so the two Verizon pop-up web pages (the personal page, and the ads for the Verizon add-on $ervices)  cease coming up and always cluttering the number of web pages open. I tried closing them, but they just pop-up again with a few minutes. I'm seeing red, every time I see the red!

0 Likes
Re: How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Depending on what o/s and what browser you're using there may be some way to tweak out those pop-ups.  However, what I'd suggest is Ad Muncher. (Google it.) 

I love Ad Muncher because it really does what it claims.  It eliminates virtually all advertising in web pages and makes browsing the web a much more pleasant experience.  It works equally well in Win XP and Win 7, and IE8 and Firefox.

When I have occasion to use someone else's PC without Ad Muncher I'm always amazed and how much crapola I'm saved from seeing.  Smiley Wink

Re: How to Eliminate the 2 Verizon pop-up web pages?
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@EdinNJ wrote:

How do I fix it so the two Verizon pop-up web pages (the personal page, and the ads for the Verizon add-on $ervices)  cease coming up and always cluttering the number of web pages open. I tried closing them, but they just pop-up again with a few minutes. I'm seeing red, every time I see the red!

I've never seen those.  What do you open or log onto to get them to come up?