How to File a Complaint with Verizon Fios
Fabbenante01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Can someone advise how to file a complaint so that it actually gets looked at? I have had a truly awful experience thus far with Fios and the customer service and I want it to be known.

Thank you

{edited for privacy}

Tags (1)
Re: How to File a Complaint with Verizon Fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fabbenante01,

Could you please briefly describe the issues you are having with your service and support?

0 Likes
supersupt
Enthusiast - Level 1

id like to know too. Worst experience i've ever gone thru, just to get tv on my plan..... 3 days, no callbacks, four operator/service people. Still....no tv.... called their engineering dept? still no reply as to when this problem would be taken care of.  Sloppy service....low rating. Disgusted.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi supersupt,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Amandahelms
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to know. I am having the same issues. No idea when we will get cable and internet due to “engineering problems” no one can explain to me. Apparently this happens frequently in my new neighborhood. No one can tell me anything or give me any idea when we will be getting installation. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Amandahelms,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

http://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/Internet-ToS-09122017-ENGLISH.pdf

Try page 7 paragraph 7 & 8 which explains those charges to your account.

sdnyc

Hello,

How do I file a complaint. My issue is regarding a credit I was promised multiple times and the ridiculous process they've put me through. Then they denied the credit even though I was promised it 3 times!

Thank you.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@sdnyc wrote:

Hello,

How do I file a complaint. My issue is regarding a credit I was promised multiple times and the ridiculous process they've put me through. Then they denied the credit even though I was promised it 3 times!

Thank you.

Are you in NY as your online name has in it?

http://www.dps.ny.gov 

they have a toll free number and web based complaint form. They are very good at handling Verizon. But you must prove your case, and be able to get a call when Verizon executive escalations calls you. If Verizon still plays with you the Public Service Commission will take on your issue. In NY Verizon has a performance bond. Every complaint causes moola to be accessed against them. But have proof when speaking to this agency. 

Janel282
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having a similar experience with customer service and have been going back and forth with them for 3 months now with no resolution and multiple calls and wasted time...  Even have a rediculous chat transcript that I would love to share with someone higher up....  One rep decided she was going to drop the call after i showed her proof of what she was saying was incorrect and the second one transferring me to someone in tech support when I had a billing issue.  Then I was told a tech would contact me via phone they called and the call disconnected without a call back...  Leaving me at square one dialing an 800 number having to waste more time explaining the situation for what seems like the 100th time!!!!   I should start looking for higher ups email addresses since nobody in customer service can do anything and is constantly escalating my issues with no resolution or communication back from anyone...   I am so frustrated.