Switch Account

How to File a Complaint with Verizon Fios

How to File a Complaint with Verizon Fios

Highlighted
Contributor Janel282
Contributor
Message 11 of 12
(437 Views)

I am having a similar experience with customer service and have been going back and forth with them for 3 months now with no resolution and multiple calls and wasted time...  Even have a rediculous chat transcript that I would love to share with someone higher up....  One rep decided she was going to drop the call after i showed her proof of what she was saying was incorrect and the second one transferring me to someone in tech support when I had a billing issue.  Then I was told a tech would contact me via phone they called and the call disconnected without a call back...  Leaving me at square one dialing an 800 number having to waste more time explaining the situation for what seems like the 100th time!!!!   I should start looking for higher ups email addresses since nobody in customer service can do anything and is constantly escalating my issues with no resolution or communication back from anyone...   I am so frustrated.

Moderator Moderator
Message 12 of 12
(432 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.