Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service
misterzero1
Enthusiast - Level 1

i would LOVE to click the Kudos button, Anthony. Any chance you can make that happen for me?..

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

uconngurl82,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Deckard49
Enthusiast - Level 1

In my frustration to resolve my DSL speed upgrade request I came across this thread. My problems all began when I requested to change the name on the account from my wife to me. I wanted to include my Directv in my billing to save on my monthly bill for voice, internet and TV. The request was mishandled and I was forced to become a new customer with a new phone number and multiple order numbers to restore my original phone number, add DSL and Directv.  My name on the account  was misspelled and so was the home address. After 3 weeks and several more work orders, I still have not been restored to my DSL of 3-7Mbps speed and my name is still misspelled on the my Verizon web page. My bill has charges for these work orders that were necessary to correct all the problems caused by the incompetence of a local business representative. My orders for speed change were supposed to process within 24 hrs and someone would follow up with a call to me. Neither of these have ever occurred.

I do not see any case button on my forum page that has been referred to. Are there instructions on how to open a case?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Deckard49,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

nclmom

Verizon cashed my check and didn't credit my account.  They had to send me a special form to return to them wth my proof of payment, which I did.  They said it would be resolved in 10 days.  I still don't have my credit.  I cannot speak to the department that is supposedly working on this problem.  There is no number to call except the 800 number which makes me go through many automated responses to get to someone that can't help me that sends me to another person that I have to repeat the whole story to and tells me I owe them money.  I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi nclmom,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service/ How do I file a Complaint
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

JSTESQ

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

misterzero,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
ydnanjo

I am infuriated with Verizon's installation/customer service. I recently moved into my new apartment and had scheduled verizon fios tv and internet set up today between 12-4pm. Low and behold, 4pm rolls by and no sign of the technician. I called verizon fios customer service around 4:15, where i was put on hold for 20 minutes, the lady that answered the phone was completely unapologetic, put me on hold for another 15 minutes to figure out what was going on with that order, then told me that the technician would be here within 30 minutes. I asked if there was any way I could get a number where I could get a hold of the technician that was assigned to me, which she rudely replied "no" with no explanation. At 5:30, I called back out of frustration as it had been over an hour since the lady had told me 30 minutes, and was put on hold again for at least 15 minutes as the guy tried to figure out "what was going on". He was not able to give me an ETA, stated that "he should be there within an hour", and offered no apology. Do these people not realize that I don't have time to be sitting at home for 6 hours, as if I didn't have plans or a life? And to receive no apology, I am absolutely baffled. Also, the fact that no representative or technician called me around 4 to let me know that they were running late is absolutely ridiculous. I had to personally call 2 times to figure out what the hell was going on. The technician finally showed up close to 7pm, and didn't leave until 10pm. Basically, I couldn't/didn't leave my apartment from 12pm-10pm today. Absolutely unacceptable - I should have chosen time warner. I came online to try and find an email for verizon fios customer service, but of course unavailable/can't find it. So I'm resorting to this forum to let everyone know how crappy their service is. The least they could do is offer me free HBO or a discount for a couple months or SOMETHING. I will definitely be switching to another provide once my contract is over - that's only if I can tolerate it for that long.

0 Likes